Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July

So I have had this blog page for sometime and I'm finally just trying to figure it out. Well here goes

Jeremy the girls and I had a great 4th. We went up to CleElum for the parade and then brought the girls home to take naps and take a little rest from the sun as it was extremely hot that day. After the girls were well rested we went down to the West Ellensburg Park for the festivities and fireworks. Jaida loved the fireworks. This is the first year she could actually stay awake long enough to see them. She was thrilled and kept saying "catch them catch them" It was so inocent and cute. Jorja also loved them she just stared at the sky with big wide eyes and then fell asleep about 5 min. before it was over. Laying there with my husband and girls gave me such a surreal feeling. I feel so lucky & especially blessed to have such a beutiful family. Well I will try to upload so pictures if I can figure out how. LOL I know I should be so much better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment